A New Home


Hi friends! Welcome to your new home for all things design :)

I decided to separate my photo and design blog to one more simple, single-subject blog. Here, it's all about getting crafty! I'll be posting more DIY projects and sharing what I learn about card making and running my own business (there is - so - much). I'll also dive into some techniques I'm learning and have used in the past for making cards, like watercolor (it's fun, trust me), pen work, and much much more.

Even though this will be a home for design posts, feel free to keep following my photo blog as well! It will still be at indiagarrish.wix.com/home and feature stories about my photo adventures.

Another fun feature - I'll be offering photo sessions there, too! You can book a wedding, family or portrait session either online or in person with me. You can get started here!

Thanks so much for joining me on this ride! I'm working on new cards and some more ways to brighten your experience with my business (like coupons ;)). I can't wait to create more beautiful things with you!

- India


Comments

Popular Posts