Colorado + New Cards


Happy weekend, friends! I hope it’s been a breath of fresh air to your week.

I had a plan to upload some new cards to the shop today, but due to travel time and lack of wifi, I still have some work to do. I'll be working on the listings this week and they should be up on Monday (provided a grizzly doesn't prevent our travel ;)! 

In the meantime, here's a sneak peek into the cards feat. some beautiful Colorado skies.


One of my all-time favorites by Jim Elliot. I tried out a new pen style with this one - let me know what you think of it in the comments below! Personally, it's one of my faves.



The timeless message of letting someone know you're thinking of them. It means more than you know, trust me! I wanted the style to embody the message - I care for you and I wanted you to know. 


I've always wanted to make a card for the new babies in the world! I hope it will bring joy to you and your loved ones :)


I'll let you know when the cards are up on Monday and you can start shopping! 

Have a great afternoon :)

Comments

Popular Posts