So Much New!

Happy Sunday, friends! I'm excited to report there are new things happening :)

First of all, Colorado. It was beautiful and so very inspirational. I also released some new cards there - you can see them here if you haven't already! It's been fueling a lot of drawing lately and I'm trying to get a series started out of it - I've been journaling to practice.


While that is in the works, feel free to invest in a ready made card on my shop! I would also love to make your ideas a reality through a custom card or two. Don't let an abstract or complex idea stop you! I'll work with you and make it yours :) Here is an example of some custom work I've done. Contact me through any of my social media - Instagram, Facebook or Twitter - to get started!

I also have a few projects I'm working on in the shop and in the future. Through God's grace and some amazing connections, I'll be expanding my reach very soon!! I hate to be vague but I have to for now! I cannot wait to share it with you.

I hope your day is filled with rest and I'll see you tomorrow :)

Best,
India

P.S. Feel free to chat with me on social media anytime, no matter the occasion! I would love to hear from you :)






Comments

Popular Posts