Your Weekend To-Do List


1. Enjoy time with your family and friends. They love you a whole bunch.

2. Expect fewer blog posts from me while I'm enjoying some vacay time. I'll see you bright and early     Monday morning!

3. Check out the bundle deal on my shop which ends Monday, July 9th and includes 6 cards for a         fraction of the normal price! It saves you money on shipping which makes buying handmade cards     a lot easier.

4. Give said cards to said loved ones and spread the love.

5. Stay up-to-date on new cards and deals on my Instagram, Facebook page, and Twitter. New cards       and a special deal will be hitting the store next week, including something special for each of you       :)

6. Bask in the glory of nature.

7. Bake cookies with your best friends.

8. Take a toooon of pictures :)

9. Have a great weekend!


Best,
India

Comments

Popular Posts