Doodles on the Daily

Good Monday morning :) I've been running on coffee, late nights and doodles lately. I thought I would share some of that with you.

I've always been a doodler versus an artist - I fill sketch books with lettering, small clusters of shapes, but not as often full art pieces. There's something special about filling an empty space with simplistic designs, decorating notes and to-do lists with some added flair. It's about the everyday fabulous - making the ordinary extraordinary. That, and it gives my hands something to do.

Here's how I doodle on the daily:


Part of a page in my bullet journal where I keep lists and prayers. I've been growing in a lot of areas lately, so this was a reminder to keep what was most important at the center of my growth - my faith always comes first.


This started during a phone call when I couldn't get Colorado out of my mind. Save my scribbles, I kind of like it.


*Consistency - whoops! This only proves my point! Reminding myself to stay consistent with my art, photography, and lots of practice.


A quote by Adoniram Judson, an American missionary who died after working for 40 years in the mission field and writing the first translation of the Bible. It's on my wall to keep me inspired.


A mug design I'm working on for a customer - I love the humor. I'll be posting a custom mug option on my shop during the fall, working on pricing at the moment. If you ever need one, message me!


Staying inspired, growing and moving forward - all thanks to doodles (and, of course, some hard work).

Have a great day!

- India

Comments

Popular Posts