August Goals

A card I made for a family member inspired by one of her favorite hymns.


Good morning, visionaries!

I'm working on incorporating my businesses into my goals each month - goal setting is so important for being successful in life and in your heart calls. I have big dreams in photography and card making and having the end in mind will help me get there - "Begin with the end in mind" as they say.

I set some achievable goals this month so I'll go in deep with them!


1. Set my center - put priority on the most important and grow from there.

2. Make the ideas that intimidate me!! I can get caught up in what I think I can't do more often than I do it.

3. Finish the card portion of the custom order I'm working on - I can't wait to share it with you :)

4. Network and grow this little community into a mighty one.

5. Sell cards from my shop - check out the latest here!

6. Practice calligraphy every other day.

7. Design my own business cards (woohoo!)

8. Make the blog(s) I want to read and the cards I want to give.

- - - - -

That's a peek into my thought process for the month - here's to conquering each of them. What are your goals for the month? Let me know in the comments below!

Let's go tackle this week, friends ;)

- India



Comments

Popular Posts