Will You Be My Bridesmaid? - Custom Cards

Happy Sunday morning, friends! I hope your weekend has been a sunny one. I'm out on the porch surrounded by orange mums and family friends - it's been warm for me.

I had an awesome back to school custom order this week from a young upcoming bride (unfortunately, the sale has ended, but custom cards will still be available on the shop!). She is a college student and planning her wedding at the same time, so this deal was right up her alley!

I made her seven bridesmaid cards and one maid of honor, each with a mix of gold and gray text in the "Thinking of You" font style. I started using my fun quill stamp as well to seal and send each card off - stamps are one of my joys in life :) Here's a look into each of them.



The sketches were the most important part of the project - I wanted this bride to get a bang for her buck!




Letting the stamps dry and making final touches.


The finished product + seven more!




Enough blotting to make another card.


It was a blessing to help this bride on her big day! If you have any custom card ideas, send them my way either on Etsy or Instagram. I can't wait to see your ideas :)

Much love,
India

Comments

Popular Posts