Back to School Card Sale!


Hi friends!

Prepping for school has gotten me thinking - we need some encouragement this year. With all that is going on in the world, we need community and unity more than ever. Whether it's by thanking a teacher, praying over your kids or participating in your local government to make school a better place for them, we can all do something to support each other.

That's why I'm offering half off custom cards from now until September 1st! I want to help your encouraging words come to life this year (and every year) and give this opportunity to more people through lower prices.

Here's how it works - you'll head on over to the back to school special on my shop and place your order for a custom card. Pick a design, font and colors for your card and place your order (if you need some ideas, I posted some mock cards on my Instagram). When you reach the "Optional Note" section on the Confirm/Submit page, write down the preferences you chose as well as any additional ideas you have (don't hesitate with crazy ideas - I'll make them happen!). Then, submit your order! I'll have it to you as soon as possible within 1-3 days.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with! I'm excited to see what we can do to improve this school year through our encouragement.

Having any trouble with the process or any questions? Ask away in the comments below or message me on Facebook.

Have a blessed week!

- India


Comments

Popular Posts