Defining Success

Happy Friday! Ahh, let's all take a moment.

There's been a lot going on, but I only have w.i.p's for you now. I'm working on a few big projects that are slowly and surely coming together. Here's a look at a design for a custom stationery set - I can't wait to share the finished product with you!

  Learning how to embellish with some roses.

I've been learning through working and lots of refinement that a) my story is just beginning and b) comparison is a beast. It can be so easy to compare works and success, but the truth is that isn't my journey. I heard it in a blog post this week - define your own success. Define your brand, what you can bring to the world that no one else can. Work your butt off for what you believe in. And support rather than compare! Easier said than done, but so worth it.


It's a short n sweet kind of day! Have a great weekend, friends. May it be introspective and oh so restful ;)

- India

Comments

Popular Posts