DIY Home Sweet Home Coasters

Good morning, friends!

I had a refreshing Saturday morn working on some coasters for my dear friend. Her birthday was over the summer, so I wanted to give her something personal and functional heading into the school year.

I've come to identify her with jasmine tea - whether it's the smell of her home or the hot mug of jasmine tea she'll bring to me when I'm sick. Jasmine flowers remind me of her hospitality, kindness and loyalty as a friend.

I worked in layers, then added some pen work on top. I was going for a simple design that didn't overwhelm the flowers. I'll put some sealant over them before I send them off, and add in a bundle of jasmine flowers for the road.




While you're in the area, check out the back to school card sale going on in my shop! I'm making custom cards for any occasion at HALF the normal price. It's open until September 1, so hop on it while you can! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Instagram or Facebook.

Have a restfull weekend, y'all :)

- India

Comments

Popular Posts